3 Jersey gals with a love for all things fashion, music, photography, baking, vintage, kitch, crafts, love and laughter.

06 October 2011

Shopping at the Trafford Centre? Yes Please!

Whilst off on the school geography trip this year with 45 girls and I, pictures can only describe how much fun I had!  The Lake District decided to bring on challenges including 80 mph winds and heavy rain, but nothing was going to stop me from having a great time!  Just lucky we had time to stop and have a healthy 4 hours shopping time in the Trafford Centre!  Ooh, just the thought brings backs memories...


A juicy buy from Topshop

Guessed how much I bought this for?  no it wasn't £58...40...30...or even £10.  Thanks to many months of saving up Topshop vouchers and the wave of a magic student card ( 20% off ) I bought this for 40 pence, YES just 40 pennies!  Not bad for Topshop ey?  

  

Love Hannah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment