3 Jersey gals with a love for all things fashion, music, photography, baking, vintage, kitch, crafts, love and laughter.

03 April 2011

Additions to my bursting wardrobe..

So I know I was supposed to post on saturday, sorry about that, but I just completely ran out of time! First of all me and Izzy went to the Spartans book sale which was pretty cute, and then we headed off to the st.aubins vintage fair and had lunch at a lovely little cafe. Me and Izzy shared a quasadilla (I probably spelt that wrong) and it was so yum. We also checked out some of the local boutiques around st.aubins, which I'd never been in to before. It was a such a great day, hopefully Hannah will be able to come next time too!


I bought this scarf from the vintage fair for £3. I really like it, and my other scarf which I bought from the vintage fair a while back is falling apart I've worn it so much! So I think my purchase is justified...

I thought I would share with you what I wore because I rather like this little outfit. I'm sure if you're one who likes to keep a check on fashion you will know how big block colours are this season, so I decided I would give the trend a go...
I'm not wearing any makeup, so PLEASE don't zoom.
Dress Topshop, Blazer New Look, Socks Topshop, Brogues Topshop,
Satchel Urban Outfitters, Sunglasses Vintage.

I was a bit naughty and bought this mustard coloured dress last week from Topshop, and I don't really have a good excuse for why I bought it...but I absolutely love it!


I also bought this sleeveless shirt from Topshop last weekend (just when I thought I was gaining control over my obsession with shirts) and I can't wait to slip on some denim shorts with it.

I hope you all had a lovely saturday, I now need to do some serious catching up on homework! ...and of course spend a lovely evening with my Mum on Mothering Sunday.

Rosie XXX

P.S today at athletics training we tried out using blocks for the first time. It felt pretty weird, but it's quite exciting at the same time. At gingham and roses we've all got a busy season of sport coming up, so you might have to be prepared for a few absences here and there...

2 comments:

  1. Hi! You’re already following me and if you’ve
    Noticed I haven’t been active on my blog, because I decided to change some
    Things. Now I’m back and I would appreciate if you’d stop by and leave a comment
    About what you think. Thanks and I’m still following you! 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit and post :)

    XX

    http://anothercardboardcutout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete