3 Jersey gals with a love for all things fashion, music, photography, baking, vintage, kitch, crafts, love and laughter.

12 June 2011

Couldn't help but share this with you

I stumbled across this series of videos when searching for a band name, and boy I'm glad I did. They are so inspiring, and kind of enchanting in a weird way. He has a true talent for story telling too, something I didn't realise existed! I hope one day I will have my own adventure like this...

Part 2...

Part 3...


*The videos make me want to visit New York and just generally America more that ever.
**I love his subtle humour, it just makes the videos.


And here is another of his videos...It's also equally as inspiring and 'feel good'.


I hope you also liked the videos, and if you did please subscribe to his channel.

Love Rosie XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment