3 Jersey gals with a love for all things fashion, music, photography, baking, vintage, kitch, crafts, love and laughter.

24 June 2011

Nearly There!!

Last saturday whilst sitting in Bean around the world cafe i sat wondering where all of my money has run off to - It's got a mind of its own - I confess, when i've got money in my pocket, i'll spend it, ALL... luckily company magazine came in handy on how to confess and treat being 'CA$HAMED'...and I'm determined to save up and limit what i buy...

I'm counting down the days till school is OVER and I couldn't be more impatient.  I have so many plans for the holidays that life has become a little unbearable with all this waiting...Luckily i'm finishing school earlier this year since one week i'm in Wales and the other two i'm doing work experience.  Oooh!!  Just the thought thrills me and lets just say, I won't be the quietest person in school when all of my exams are over...

Here's another tresure i found to fit into my already bursting wardrobe (not an exaggeration)...

A VERY cute summer top only 50p.
Slightly lacy on the front and goes well with a few pearls ...

I have a new love for James Vincent McMorrow...I was sent this song and since then I'm in love with it, hope you are too...



Hannah xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment