3 Jersey gals with a love for all things fashion, music, photography, baking, vintage, kitch, crafts, love and laughter.

19 May 2011

I'm a bad, bad blogger.

So sorry readers! I was supposed to post yesterday, and not only that but it's 10:30 and I hardly have time to give you proper post today either :( AND me and Izzy aren't here all next week because we are away in Sicily for the Jeux Des Iles (unfortunately Hannah can't come because of exams) which is all a tad exciting, but we won't be doing any blogging. So yeah, sorry... Anywho, just thought I'd say

LOOK AT THIS AMAZING SKIRT I JUST BOUGHT FROM ROKIT FOR £20!
 ^I just kinda can't wait for it to arrive...

It's so cute and summery! I might change the plastic buttons though to more 'vintagy' wooden ones.

What d'ya think? I would love to know!
Wish me and Izzy good luck for next week, I think we might just need it!!

Love Rosie XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment