3 Jersey gals with a love for all things fashion, music, photography, baking, vintage, kitch, crafts, love and laughter.

17 March 2011

something vintage...

Well, 'tis the night before red nose day tomorrow and I'm sure everyone's getting their outfits ready and prepared.  I know I have and I've decided to wear the blue skirt I altered from the charity shop...I'm really looking forward to wearing it!  I was going to go for a full blown pirate costume (that's the theme) but then again, I decided to save the embarrassment for another day...
As my granny and I picked my mum up from work today, my mum seemed to have some kind of tin in her hand.    There were loads of old things left at her work and she was told she could take anything she wanted.  Just lucky she new that I loved vintage!  Sadly there weren't any clothes for me to do my magic on, but she picked up an old mini portable iron in a really cool unusual red rustic tin....I love the tin...not sure what i'm going to do with the iron though???  If anyone needs any clothes for ironing!!!

I was planning to share a recipe with you all today, but it looks like Izzy beat me to it, so I'm afraid I'll have to bore you with some pictures I've taken...I never new how addictive photography could be!


I've really got into Darwin Deez's song at the moment...it's been out for a while, but the video's great to watch...


have a jolly thursday...
Hannah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment