3 Jersey gals with a love for all things fashion, music, photography, baking, vintage, kitch, crafts, love and laughter.

09 July 2011

i'm back!!!

It seems like ages since i last blogged and my mind is full of stories to tell i don't know where to start!!  

First of all, I had an amazing time in Wales, the views of the mountains and countryside were spectacular and I made so many new friends!!  It was well worth going, but it's well worth coming home too...

The t-shirt wasn't my personal choice

Whilst I was there, I stopped in the local village and couldn't help but go for a proper welsh afternoon tea.  And so i went to this delightful cottage tea room and had welsh cakes and tea.  


And to treat myself, I also did a little shopping at gatwick too!!  

Aviator sunglasses from Next

And I couldn't help but have a free makeover by Lancome to make me look gorgeous when i stepped off the plane.  




I would tell you what I got for Izzy and Rosie but I won't spoil the surprise for them JUST yet...

Hannah xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment