3 Jersey gals with a love for all things fashion, music, photography, baking, vintage, kitch, crafts, love and laughter.

12 July 2011

not much.

Because 'not much' is going on, let me tell you a bit about this new magazine i think I'm going to start investing in...


Oh Comely

After having gone through a magazine crisis of not knowing which one to buy, I found this delightful magazine when it was briefly mentioned in Fifi Lapin's book 'What shall I wear today'. It is very different from all the rest, and sounds right up my alley. I realised I wasn't interested in your typical fashion/ celeb gossip magazine and I have decided to branch out! 
In there own words (they have a fabulous blog too), this is how they describe their magazine...

"oh comely is a magazine about people and their quirks and their creativity, rather than money and what it can buy.
It's a magazine that inspires people to be creative, talk to their neighbours and explore new things, rather than buy stuff or lose weight. Imagine sitting down with a cup of tea and a creative friend to hear all the strange things she says, all the curious stuff she does, and about the things she loves.
oh comely is printed six times a year, available in over 1,000 outlets in the UK as well as internationally. "


It is a new magazine with their seventh issue out (or maybe about to come out) this month. To give you an idea on the sort of content, one of the main articles in last month's magazine was how to make your own shoes! I know, pretty darn cool if you ask me.
I hope you are as interested in this magazine as I am, or maybe I'm just late on the band wagon and you are already reading it!


Either way, have a nice rest of week (I'm sure enjoying not having school!)
Love Rosie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment