3 Jersey gals with a love for all things fashion, music, photography, baking, vintage, kitch, crafts, love and laughter.

17 July 2011

A rainy day...

Whilst the rain seems to be chucking it down thinking it was the time of Noah's Ark, holidays plans are finally coming together.  To make sure that the bike ride goes ahead, Izzy, Rosie and I have set 6 crucial dates to do the bike ride so there's no stopping us!!

Yesterday, we were supposed to be doing the st. saviour carboot sale but we cancelled it because of the weather.  Instead we did something that we have been meaning to do for a while.  We went to the vintage tearoom and treated ourselves to a range of delicious foods, browsed through clothes and tried pina colada tea...
Let's just say the tea wasn't to my liking...
It was the first time I had been to the vintage tearoom and the selection of around 7 different types of scones, brownies with ice cream and chocolate sauce was enough to make my stomach grumble with excitement



As my family holiday draws ever closer, my room is scattered with outfits to wear, mini bottles of shampoo and travel size toothpaste and there's always a song blurting from my speakers, I can't get enough of this one...



Hannah xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment