3 Jersey gals with a love for all things fashion, music, photography, baking, vintage, kitch, crafts, love and laughter.

29 July 2011

Sipping tea and scoffing scones

Apologies for the VERY late post, but i've been pretty busy doing touristy stuff (like crazy golf!) with our friends that are over from Leeds.
Anyway a couple of days ago me, Izzy, Hannah and my friend from England Sophie went to the Lavender Farm. It was so pretty and a lovely day. I don't have much time on my hands at the moment so I'll just let the photos do the talking...

The Gingham and Roses squad!

My chicken feed (but they just ran away)
'au natural' shot of Izzy
Izzy, Rosie, Hannah, Sophie

We joked together that when we're older instead of going on a pub crawl we'll be going on tearoom crawls ;) Our next target is Poplars tearoom in St.Ouen!

Hope you're also enjoying the lovely weather, Rosie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment