3 Jersey gals with a love for all things fashion, music, photography, baking, vintage, kitch, crafts, love and laughter.

22 July 2011

Totally Stuffed.

Its holiday time! Everything is now finished for six weeks as of this afternoon. Its been a great final week though. Little bit full now, must of put on a few pounds just going round the Island eating and cooking lots of exciting things which ended with a trip to the Michelin starred Bohemia Restaurant this afternoon. Amazing is the only word to describe it.

This was the main course at Bohemia Coq Au Vin which was pure heaven.


The same could be said for the lemon tart with homemade ice-cream.


All in all i had a Delicious week, making pizza, baking bread, cooking at an Indian restaurant and generally being greedy without anyone judging you.

I also had a rather nice surprise waiting for me when i got home -my new shoes had arrived! I ordered some summer sandals from Aldo a week ago, just in time for the summer.


Very exited for this weekend. You Jersey beans will know what I'm talking about when i say Grassroots festival Jersey's Eco music-boutique festival. There are lots of great artists (including Ben Howard) i thought I'd just end on this song as they'll be playing tomorrow. Just to get everyone in the festival mood.

Arrested Development -The Everyday People



Happy Holidays Everyone

Izzy

1 comment:

  1. I love those sandals, I ordered some similar ones from Clarks a few weeks back and have been wearing them with everything - when it's not been raining!!!! Hope you enjoy the festival x

    ReplyDelete