3 Jersey gals with a love for all things fashion, music, photography, baking, vintage, kitch, crafts, love and laughter.

15 July 2011

Schools out for Summer....

Finally. I'm on Holiday there is now nothing between me and a long hot(hopefully) relaxing summer. But i also have activities week to look forward to which means a whole week of eating at Jersey's nicest restaurants ,my kind of activity.

So anyway this weekend i took a long awaited trip to the local Hospice Barn ,yes barn its literally a charity shop in a barn -pretty cool. I couldn't leave without picking up a few lovelies.


A pretty unique buy . I was instantly drawn to it ad had to have it...


 


Another jumper/cardigan and yes i know its July
 

 

I brought this bag at another charity shop a few weeks back, buts its been so useful i couldn't resist sharing it.


I managed to get free tickets to the Grassroots music festival this week ,its sort of an Eco friendly boutique festival and tickets are around 40 pounds . All i have to do is help build a wave out of plastic bottles.Pretty good going if you ask me.
I can't wait to start enjoying my summer alongside Rosie and Hannah .

Bring on the sunshine

Izzy

No comments:

Post a Comment